2013 NAPOA Conference
Once again NAAALEC will co-sponsoring in this year’s annual NAPOA conference. The conference is being held from July 15th – 19th @ the Planet & Hollywood Resort in Las Vegas, NV. Here are some important points regarding the conference:
- All current NAAALEC members will be eligible for the half-price registration fee or $300.00 on the condition they reserve their rooms at the Planet Hollywood & Resort. This is to assist NAPOA on meeting the minimum amount of hotel rooms blocked for the conference. The hotel rate is $99 (up to 4 occupants).
- All current retired NAAALEC members will be offered a special registration fee of $155.00. Please let President Clarissa Balmaseda (email@example.com) know in advanced so she can inform NAPOA and approve your discounted rate.
- Please go to the NAPOA website (www.napoaonline.org) for hotel reservation information, registration information and up to date conference information.
NAAALEC will again be organizing a few courses emphasizing leadership (i.e. Chief’s Panel, FirstLine Supervision, Women in Law Enforcement) Please let President Clarissa Balmaseda know if you are interested or willing to participate.
- The conference schedule is currently being prepared and will be included soon.
- NAAALEC Leadership Awards: once again NAAALEC would like to recognize two deserving NAAALEC members. If there is a deserving individual that you would like to nominate please email your nomination with a brief paragraph stating why you are nominating this individual to President Clarissa Balmaseda.